OPEN CALL for Project Proposals - EU-CSP IV
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) is continuing implementing the EU-Community Stabilisation Programme IV (EU-CSP IV) project in 38 municipalities of Kosovo.
IOM EU-CSP IV programme is pleased to ANNOUNCE THAT IS ACCEPTING PROJECT/BUSINESS PROPOSALS from aspiring and existing non-majority groups and associations for COMMUNITY PROJECTS. Women and Youth are particularly encouraged to apply
- EU-CSP IV will provide financial and technical assistance for the start-up of new and the expansion of non-majority business associations/cooperatives, CSO-s/NGO-s that will promote and strengthen the sustainable reintegration of non-majority communities.
- The EU-CSP IV programme will also support community initiatives for wider community benefit working with non-majority community members and individual farmers and producers to explore opportunities for joint activity.
- EU-CSP IV is keen to support initiatives that can clearly demonstrate economic viability and sustainability and offer employment and income-generating opportunities.
Interested applicants are encouraged to check the IOM website (www.kosovo.iom.int) for the application guidelines and forms or to contact the EU-CSP IV representatives for:
- Mitrovicë/a region (including F.Kosovë/K.Polje, Obiliq/c and Podujevë/o),
tel: 049 968 485; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Prizren region (including Shtime/Stimlje), tel: 049 968 483; email@example.com
- Pejë/Pec region (including Skenderaj/Srbica), tel: 049 968 486; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gjilan/Gnjilane region (including Gracanica/ë and Lipjan/Lipljane),
tel: 049 968 487; email@example.com
where you can find more information on how to apply and for assistance in developing business plans and to obtain detailed information, application forms and assistance on how to complete the form and explanation of the application process and guidelines.
The deadline for submission of applications is on but interested applicants are highly encouraged to submit their applications as early as possible.
Only shortlisted/selected applicants will be contacted for further processing.